Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alright, alright!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Learning to drive
2. Taking pre-calc through extention
3. Being really atrocious at soccer
4. Taking piano
5. Was on student government

5 things on my To do list today

1. Unpacking my shipment from Pottery Barn (Christmas decorations!)
2. Make and eat carnitas with Greg
3. Take nap
4. Make list for Target
5. Go to the midnight showing of the new Bond movie!!!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Buy a wonderful house outright. Not a McMansion and not a super old house with plumbing problems, but just a great house. Preferably on the beach.
2. Buy a new car. Mine is nice enough, but it does have some issues.
3. Buy Manolos
4. Buy a washer and dryer to go in my house. Damn, that would be nice.
5. Travel Europe

5 places I have lived

1. Santa Barbara, CA
2. Westwood, CA
3. Irvine, CA
4. Nope, that's it
5. I want to move to San Diego after grad school - does that count?

5 jobs I have had

1. Sales Clerk at Trinkets 'N Trims, Hallmark
2. Sales associate at Express
3. Intern in a breast cancer lab
4. Grad student extraordinaire (ok, not really)
5. TA

No comments: