Monday, March 10, 2008



*squeals* Even though I do this several times a year (and just end up with a closet full of expensive clothes I don't wear), this is on its way from the warehouse of JCrew goodies to my house. I am hoping that a) it fits and that b) it does not do horrible things to my shortwaistedness and c) is flexible enough to wear with jeans or a fab pencil skirt. I came to the realization that my idea, in the past few months, of "grabbing a jacket" to duck out to a bar involved a velour hoodie, so I'm trying my hand at being girly.

Pictures to come of last night's chile verde, and possibly an update on my phone (the boy agreed to wash the dishes to thank me for the spicy pork goodness, and the kitten jumped up on the counter to watch, and in the process knocked my cell phone into the dish water. I let it air dry (and blasted it with the ConAir), and it may or may not come back to life . . .

3 comments:

Jen said...

I dig the sleeves.

Also, I think cats have a 6th sense for knocking down the worst possible thing in any room.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! I LOOOOVe that jacket!

Unknown said...

If it doesn't fit, I'll gladly take it off your hands!